Privacy and Cookies Policy
Date effective: Friday 9th November 2018
Cord Construction Ltd ('us', 'we', or 'our') operates the website https://www.cord.build (the 'website').
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve our website. By using this website, you agree to the overall collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
The information we collect, and how we use it
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website for you.
Types of Data that we collect
While using this website, we may ask you to provide us with some personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ('Personal Data'). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how this website is accessed and used ('Usage Data'). This Usage Data may include information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of this website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can change or view your cookie settings for this website here.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from websites and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse of our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies : We use Session Cookies to operate this website.
- Preference Cookies : We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Performance Cookies : We use Performance Cookies to collect anonymous information about how our website is being used.
- Security Cookies : We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Cord Construction Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain this website;
- To notify you about changes to this website;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this website, when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve this website;
- To monitor the usage of this website;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Cord Construction Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Cord Construction Ltd;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with this website;
- To protect the personal safety of users of this website or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is very important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website ('Service Providers'), to provide this website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analysing how this website is being used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of this website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
This website does not address anyone under the age of eighteen ('Children').
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org